The Stubbington and Hill Head History Society
Old Church window
The St Edmund's window in Crofton Old Church
Stubbington War Memorial
Stubbington War Memorial

War MemorialThe war memorial in 2013 War MemorialThe dedication service
on 12 November 1922
The details of the history of all the names on the War Memorial has recently (2012) been researched, and results published in the Research group's book "Stubbington War memorial - the stories behind the names"
See also the publications page